- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- 10 + years working experience in Oracle Applications Architecture, implementation, administration, tuning, and development.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience of Oracle Applications R12 and 12C database on Oracle Exadata machine.
- Prior experience in database administration preferred, but this is not a DBA role.
- Strong understanding of performance tuning and configuring Oracle ERP products.
- Must have experience tuning large Oracle databases and tuning complex SQLs.
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Must be very good in Oracle Database Architecture and Oracle Database Internals.
- Must have hands on experience implementing Oracle on Linux and AIX platforms.
- Development experience as Oracle Applications developer using PL/SQL, SQL, and Oracle development tools is a plus.
- Experience with WebSphere, Autosys scheduler is preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.